Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Overhaul: Re-animation in progress?
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm by Kabrelle
So, this place has died. Sadness. Lilith has seemingly disappeared from the net completely, I've …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Site Overhaul: Re-animation in progress?
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm by Kabrelle

» Hello out there!?
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm by jeremyjh

» New Silent Hill title announced!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 pm by Kabrelle

» HERE!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm by jeremyjh

» More DLC!!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm by Kabrelle

» Help Wanted!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm by Kabrelle

» Deadly Premonition
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am by TheBrainSquid

» DH PodCast
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 pm by Kabrelle

» Main Page posting
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm by Lilith

» New Look! Old site!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 am by Lilith

» Site Update
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm by Kabrelle

» Fatal Frame 4 English Patch Released
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 pm by Kabrelle

» I LOVE!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm by Kabrelle

» XBOX 360!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 am by Hulkhogamon

» User Gallery
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm by Lilith

» DH is getting a site mascot
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm by Kabrelle

» Things you probably didn't know...
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm by Lilith

» The Sheep Man!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm by Lilith

» So guess what?
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 pm by Lilith

» DH has made it to Google!!!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm by Lilith

Poll
Should we replace the F.E.A.R. and Bioshock sections with Fatal Frame and Siren?
Yes!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_lcap80%Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No!
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_lcap0%Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Replace only the F.E.A.R. section
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_lcap20%Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Replace only the Bioshock section
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_lcap0%Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Top posters
Kabrelle (227)
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_lcapJeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_voting_barJeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_rcap 
Lilith (213)
Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_lcapJeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_voting_barJeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_vote_rcap 
Arturos (81)
jeremyjh (77)
TheBrainSquid (76)
Mucca Pazza (11)
anonymoususer (6)
†Michael Valentine† (5)
vixie_tigrara_liv (5)
Hulkhogamon (5)

Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeremyjh
jeremyjh

Insanity Lv : 127

Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 Empty
PostSubject: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:42 pm

This time i will be doing

Silent Hill 2

Story: So far it looks like this guy is looking for his girlfriends but she died a while back. He got this letter from her saying to come to our special place. Could this mean shes alive.

Story: 5/10
Area: 5/10
Game Play: 6.5/10
Controls: 7/10
Graphics: 7/10 (only because its an old game and grading it fairly is better)
Sound: 10/10

Overal: 6.5

i just now got out of the apartments
Back to top Go down
Kabrelle
Admin
Kabrelle

Insanity Lv : 340

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm

jeremyjh wrote:
This time i will be doing

Silent Hill 2

Story: So far it looks like this guy is looking for his girlfriends but she died a while back. He got this letter from her saying to come to our special place. Could this mean shes alive.

Story: 5/10
Area: 5/10
Game Play: 6.5/10
Controls: 7/10
Graphics: 7/10 (only because its an old game and grading it fairly is better)
Sound: 10/10

Overal: 6.5

i just now got out of the apartments

Evil or Very Mad

Not that there's anything wrong with what you think about it, but those are very poor ratings. Just to let you know, SH2 is a cult classic among many fans and if many saw this review they would eat you alive. SH2 is a favorite among SH fans. This would be my rating for the game.

Story: 10/10- Very deep, intriguing, fans still have yet to piece together the entire thing.
Areas: 10/10- sets the mood, has many rememorable areas
Game Play: 6.5/10- I'll agree with you there.
Controls: 7/10- Pretty right on
Graphics: 8/10- things look pretty good, pushes the PS2 to its limits
Sound 1010- great soundtrack, noises, etc. etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreadheaven.webs.com
jeremyjh
jeremyjh

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 pm

yeah i like silent hill 4 and shsm but i really don't like where you are in this one
Back to top Go down
TheBrainSquid
TheBrainSquid

Insanity Lv : 106

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 am

You're rating a game that you've only played about an hour and half of?
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh
jeremyjh

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 pm

actually 4 hours i run a around the game testing game play and then go through with the story before rating
Back to top Go down
TheBrainSquid
TheBrainSquid

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 pm

That's not even close to the whole story, its a story you have to know all of before you rate it. You're like a sixth of the way through and your rating is extremely unfair. JP's review seems to be far better. I'm not even disagreeing because it happens to be my favorite entry in the series; you just can't review a game you know barely anything about. That would be like trying to review an ablum hearing only two tracks.
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh
jeremyjh

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:26 am

i only really reviewed it because i play it like an hour a day and im started to get board with it but im not giving a bad review i just don't like the slowness its a little like fatal frame
Back to top Go down
TheBrainSquid
TheBrainSquid

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:00 am

You just reviewed it in a thread you titled "Game Review" with a score for a score of 6.5, how is that not giving it a bad review? Also, it is nothing like Fatal Frame. SH2 is a bit slow to start but you barely have gotten anywhere in it. The story actually picks up and quickens after you leave the apartment building.

But seriously, you can't review a game having barely done anything with it. According to you, you just messed around for the first two and a half hours. If its boring you, it's clearly because you're artificially prolonging your time with it by doing nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2   Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremys Game Review # 3 >:D Can You Take It SH2
Page 1 of 1