Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Overhaul: Re-animation in progress?
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm by Kabrelle
So, this place has died. Sadness. Lilith has seemingly disappeared from the net completely, I've …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Site Overhaul: Re-animation in progress?
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm by Kabrelle

» Hello out there!?
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm by jeremyjh

» New Silent Hill title announced!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 pm by Kabrelle

» HERE!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm by jeremyjh

» More DLC!!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm by Kabrelle

» Help Wanted!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm by Kabrelle

» Deadly Premonition
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am by TheBrainSquid

» DH PodCast
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 pm by Kabrelle

» Main Page posting
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm by Lilith

» New Look! Old site!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 am by Lilith

» Site Update
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm by Kabrelle

» Fatal Frame 4 English Patch Released
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 pm by Kabrelle

» I LOVE!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm by Kabrelle

» XBOX 360!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 am by Hulkhogamon

» User Gallery
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm by Lilith

» DH is getting a site mascot
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm by Kabrelle

» Things you probably didn't know...
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm by Lilith

» The Sheep Man!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm by Lilith

» So guess what?
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 pm by Lilith

» DH has made it to Google!!!
Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm by Lilith

Poll
Should we replace the F.E.A.R. and Bioshock sections with Fatal Frame and Siren?
Yes!
Deadly Premonition I_vote_lcap80%Deadly Premonition I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No!
Deadly Premonition I_vote_lcap0%Deadly Premonition I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Replace only the F.E.A.R. section
Deadly Premonition I_vote_lcap20%Deadly Premonition I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Replace only the Bioshock section
Deadly Premonition I_vote_lcap0%Deadly Premonition I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Top posters
Kabrelle (227)
Deadly Premonition I_vote_lcapDeadly Premonition I_voting_barDeadly Premonition I_vote_rcap 
Lilith (213)
Deadly Premonition I_vote_lcapDeadly Premonition I_voting_barDeadly Premonition I_vote_rcap 
Arturos (81)
jeremyjh (77)
TheBrainSquid (76)
Mucca Pazza (11)
anonymoususer (6)
†Michael Valentine† (5)
vixie_tigrara_liv (5)
Hulkhogamon (5)

Deadly Premonition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabrelle
Admin
Kabrelle

Insanity Lv : 340

Deadly Premonition Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Premonition   Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:19 am

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176872

Quote :
Ignition Publishing New Xbox 360 Survival Horror Game
Deadly Premonition will feature a murder, an FBI Agent and a rural town.
By Kat Bailey, 11/10/2009

Deadly Premonition Media?id=3769882&type=lg

Ignition and Marvelous Entertainment are back at it again. Having worked together on titles like Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Arc Rise Fantasia, Ignition is now slated to publish Deadly Premonition, a new third-person survival horror game developed by Access Games.
"Ignition Entertainment has done an incredible job finding and targeting each game's primary audience and we could not be more excited to team up with them to publish Deadly Premonition," said Access Games director Hidetaka Suehiro.

"We've developed the graphic styling and game play of Deadly Premonition to uniquely trigger the suspenseful emotions in every player. We promise an astounding ending if you can meet the challenge to solve the mystery and make it there."

Deadly Premonition stars FBI Agent Francis York Morgan, who must examine "a series of interlocking mysteries in a remote rural town." It appears to include stealth, shooting and vehicle elements.

Ignition and Marvelous will be working in conjunction to bring the game to North America. Look for it on the Xbox 360, with the release date to be determined.

I myself am looking forward to this, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreadheaven.webs.com
TheBrainSquid
TheBrainSquid

Insanity Lv : 106

Deadly Premonition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition   Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm

I've been looking forward to this ever since it was announced as Rainy Woods a few years ago. The graphics are still horrible but I don't care, I need something to place my lust for good Survival Horror after the rapefest that is happening with Silent Hill *sobs uncontrollably* And they're making this a budget title for release at like $20, that's not usually a good sign but that also means there's little reason not to try it. And hey, it might surprise us, who would have thought NFL 2k5 would be the best football game on the market surpassing Madden in graphics, gameplay, overall quality, and it was only $20 compared to Madden's $50.
Back to top Go down
Kabrelle
Admin
Kabrelle

Deadly Premonition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition   Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 pm

I didn't know this game was only going to release for only $20!!

Then it is a must-buy since this game has caught my attention and is cheap enough for even me to afford Tongue
Back to top Go down
Kabrelle
Admin
Kabrelle

Deadly Premonition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition   Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:33 am

So the game has come out. I'm hoping to possibly pick it up this weekend (gonna have to put on puppy eyes with my dad at the store seeing as how I have no money because I'm a cheap bastard like that). IGN gave it a rating of 2 though, but I never really agreed much with IGN, and I've heard some friends saying it was an alright game.
Back to top Go down
TheBrainSquid
TheBrainSquid

Insanity Lv : 106

Deadly Premonition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition   Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am

I just bought it today. Its funny how polarizing the game is, Demonoid actually gave it a perfect score.

Anyway, the game is clearly unfinished and has a lot of problems and is super Japanese... but I like it. It's weird, I'm the first to admit its a bad game but I like it. The dialogue is very odd at times, the sound engineer decided it was best to sometimes make the voices so low that you can't hear them over the music, they didn't try at all to match the voice dub with the character's mouth movements, the car controlling has this odd glitch where it suddenly veers to the left, the game literally looks like it was made for PS2, it hits low framerate at the very few times it uses split cameras (I've actually only seen this happen twice so far and it was in the same chapter,) etc, etc.

There's a lot bad about it... but I like it. It is the first real survival horror game to be released in a few years and maybe thats why I enjoy it. It's really not scary, at least not yet, but I do like it. The story is interesting and odd enough to keep me wanting to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deadly Premonition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition   Deadly Premonition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Premonition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Horror Gaming :: General Horror Gaming-
Jump to: