Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Overhaul: Re-animation in progress?
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm by Kabrelle
So, this place has died. Sadness. Lilith has seemingly disappeared from the net completely, I've …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Site Overhaul: Re-animation in progress?
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm by Kabrelle

» Hello out there!?
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm by jeremyjh

» New Silent Hill title announced!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 pm by Kabrelle

» HERE!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm by jeremyjh

» More DLC!!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm by Kabrelle

» Help Wanted!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm by Kabrelle

» Deadly Premonition
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am by TheBrainSquid

» DH PodCast
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 pm by Kabrelle

» Main Page posting
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm by Lilith

» New Look! Old site!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 am by Lilith

» Site Update
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm by Kabrelle

» Fatal Frame 4 English Patch Released
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 pm by Kabrelle

» I LOVE!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm by Kabrelle

» XBOX 360!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 am by Hulkhogamon

» User Gallery
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm by Lilith

» DH is getting a site mascot
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm by Kabrelle

» Things you probably didn't know...
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm by Lilith

» The Sheep Man!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm by Lilith

» So guess what?
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 pm by Lilith

» DH has made it to Google!!!
Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm by Lilith

Poll
Should we replace the F.E.A.R. and Bioshock sections with Fatal Frame and Siren?
Yes!
Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_lcap80%Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No!
Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_lcap0%Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Replace only the F.E.A.R. section
Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_lcap20%Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Replace only the Bioshock section
Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_lcap0%Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Top posters
Kabrelle (227)
Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_lcapThings you probably didn't know... I_voting_barThings you probably didn't know... I_vote_rcap 
Lilith (213)
Things you probably didn't know... I_vote_lcapThings you probably didn't know... I_voting_barThings you probably didn't know... I_vote_rcap 
Arturos (81)
jeremyjh (77)
TheBrainSquid (76)
Mucca Pazza (11)
anonymoususer (6)
†Michael Valentine† (5)
vixie_tigrara_liv (5)
Hulkhogamon (5)

Things you probably didn't know...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabrelle
Admin
Kabrelle

Insanity Lv : 340

Things you probably didn't know... Empty
PostSubject: Things you probably didn't know...   Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:55 pm

There are features on the forums I'm sure many of you either do not know or are unaware of. First of all, you can leave comments, or visitor messages, on people's profiles. How? Click on the users name, select the Visitor Message link, then hit New Topic and leave a comment. You do not get notices however if you have messages there (a feature I hate) so you must anually check your own profile.

Also, you can upload images into the gallery! You can make a personal gallery and upload images for everyone here to see. Basically you could use it as Photobucket XD (as long as images are within obvious internet etiquette). Also, you can rate and comment on someone's pic as well.

There's also a blog feature that allows you to write blogs, however I'm unsure myself as to how to do this. If you discover how please do tell how.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreadheaven.webs.com
Arturos
Arturos

Insanity Lv : 110

PostSubject: Re: Things you probably didn't know...   Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm

The Gallery is pretty good so far
Back to top Go down
Kabrelle
Admin
Kabrelle

Insanity Lv : 340

PostSubject: Re: Things you probably didn't know...   Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Bump.

A fairly important topic. I've left some people like Lilith visitor messages, but they go unnoticed. I hope this will spark more interaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreadheaven.webs.com
Lilith
Lilith

Insanity Lv : 290

PostSubject: Re: Things you probably didn't know...   Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm

I honestly never check 'visitor' messages. I only check personal messages. I don't get notifications of any sort for visitor messages, and frankly I don't even know to check them. Tongue

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you probably didn't know...   Things you probably didn't know... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you probably didn't know...
Page 1 of 1